Sunday, March 29, 2009

I can't believe she talked me into this!

Why hello fellow bloggers.. I can say that now because I am now one of you!  Let me introduce myself with a little story...
Once upon a time, in a far away land, there lived a girl by the name of Dexi (the name has been changed for privacy).  Dexi has a bffe whose name is Dass (name has also been changed for privacy).  Dass loves to blog and write silly stories all day long, and Dexi does not.  They are like yin and yang, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid, Randy and Diane.. etc.  One day Dass decided that she and Dexi should have a joint blog.. Dexi at the time was eating an ice cream sandwich and was totally out of her mind.  She agreed.  Now she must join a world she never fully understood and hope to be accepted among the bloggers.  The end.

Ok so that is how this started.  What can I say, I am a blogger.. word!

1 comment:

Cassidie Anne said...

or like john and yoko. and you were the one who suggested it. I just actually DID it.